Alumni email account deactivation
According to institutional policy, Wentworth does not provide email
access to alumni 6 months post-graduation. DTS wants to provide you with enough time and options for preserving your data in your wit.edu account. You can:
- Forward any emails you want to preserve to your personal email account.
- Export all your emails, contacts, calendar, etc to your computer from Outlook. Instructions on how to export to a PC, click here.Instructions on how to export to a MAC, click here.
Again, we will be deactivating your email account six months after your graduation date, so please act prior to that date.
We are happy to help you along in this process. If you have any questions, contact DTS directly at (617) 989-4500 or by email at
The Wentworth Online Alumni Community, with an updated email allow you to:
- Stay engaged with WIT through varying opportunities such as volunteering, mentoring, events and more
- Read about and share your own exciting news in your life with fellow alumni through class notes
- Access the WIT online directory
- Receive campus updates
- Be notified about upcoming networking opportunities and exclusive alumni events
- ...and much more!
If you haven't yet, be sure to register today in order to gain access to the online WIT Alumni Community pages.