I am interested in volunteering for Wentworth. What types of volunteer opportunities are available?
There are many volunteer opportunities and chances to give back to Wentworth. Below is a list of just some of the opportunities we have available and the contact information for each. Please also feel free to contact the Alumni Relations Office about additional volunteer activities that may not be listed below at this time.
- Represent Wentworth at a college fair.
- Interested in volunteering at a local college fair for Wentworth? This is a great way to give back to the Institute, as it provides the opportunity to speak with high school students about your experience at Wentworth and if it may be the right fit for them. We welcome all alumni to help spread the word about Wentworth by volunteering at one of these events in your area. Please email email@example.com with your name and location if you are interested in volunteering!
- Share your personal experience with current students.
- Become a mentor, a speaker for the Learning Center’s Speaker Series or work with the Learning Center to find other ways to help current students. Please contact Joan Giblin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-989-4573.
- Start or join an alumni chapter in your area.
- Interested in meeting or reconnecting with other Wentworth alumni in your area? Please contact the Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com or call 617-989-4156.
- Become an active member of the Wentworth Alumni Association (WAA).
- The Wentworth Alumni Association would love to have you join the board or become a committee member. To join or to hear more about the work of the WAA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their pages to learn more.
How can I get on the Wentworth Connection mailing list?
You can update your information online, by calling 1-800-ALUM-WIT or e-mailing email@example.com. Or you can send us your e-mail address, and we’ll add you to the Wentworth Connection mailing list.
Where can I find Careers + Co-ops?
From job postings...to the Annual Career Fair...to networking opportunities...whether you are about to graduate and are seeking your first job or you’re a seasoned middle- or upper level manager, you’ll find that Wentworth's Career Services is there for you.
Learn more about career services by visiting their website or by calling 617-989-4101.
Where do I access Class Notes online?
Please log-in to the secured WIT Alumni Community. Once logged-in, you will be able to access Class Notes from the link on the left hand side of the page. If you have not registered yet and need assistance with your log in ID number, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get in contact with a classmate?
You can now search the entire alumni database online! Please visit the WIT Alumni Community to access the online directory. If you have not registered and need assistance with your log in ID number, please e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-800-ALUM-WIT or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I update my contact information?
You can update your information online, by calling 1-800-ALUM-WIT or e-mailing email@example.com.
How can I post a job?
You can post co-op & full-time job opportunities for free through WITworks.
How can I replace my lost school ring?
You can get a new ring through the campus bookstore. The campus bookstore can be reached by calling 617-445-8814 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get a transcript?
Visit the Student Service Center's Transcript Request website and follow the instructions for requesting a transcript. For questions or concerns, please contact student services at 617-989-4020.